2014 Forest River Rockwood AFrame folding camper A122S
Lightly used, all appliances/mechanics/electrical in complete working order, well cared for AFrame camper. There was no smoking in this camper.
Has everything you want – extra front storage space not on all AFrame campers. ALSO – Sliding screened windows, 12 volt Battery, clothes hanging bar, CO2 detector and Wind Cheeta straps along with all listed below!
While this camper is lightly used, it has a new battery, new double propane tank hard cover, and new bungees on the roof panels. The wheel bearings were packed in March. Great for campgrounds in addition to boondocking in the backcountry. Able to go!
· Air conditioner/Heat Pump – Thermostat controlled
· Sink, faucet and water pump, 20 gallon water tank
· Hot water heater – 6 gallon
· Outside shower
· 3 burner propane cooktop
· Propane furnace – Thermostat controlled
· 3-Way refrigerator
· Outdoor propane grill & table
· Interior LED lighting
· Queen size bed. Dinette makes into a bed for 1 or 2
· 2 – 30 lb. propane tanks
· Fantastic Fan 3 speed fan
· Electric brakes
· Front and rear stabilizer jacks with sand pads
· Spare tire with carrier and cover
· 12-volt electrical system with 35-amp, 110-volt converter
· 120-volt G.F.C.I. secure interior receptacle
· AM/FM stereo with MP3 input jack and out of doors speaker
· Window drapes
· The 3 skylights have shades
I redecorated to my taste but saved the original decor for those that prefer earth tones. Take a look at the photos for a more complete look.
FYI – The easy access cabinet inside can house either a Thetford 135 or a Traveloo 2.5 gal. cassette toilet. Pull it out when needed, tuck it out of sight when you do not.
In Pagosa Springs, CO. Message with questions or to schedule a look. If in case you have FaceTime on your phone ask for a FaceTime tour. Cash or cleared funds.
Dry Weight 2071 lbs.
Cargo Weight Max 1174 lbs.
Hitch Weight 284 lbs.
Length including hitch 18’10”
Height when open 10′ ground to peak
Height when closed 5’1″
Width 84″ = 7′
Box Length 12′
Water Capacity = 20 gal.
Water Heater capacity 6 gal.